Join Us - Related Professionals
- The Chronical (ICD online newsletter)
- Teleclasses (approximately four one-hour teleclasses monthly)
- Earn potential CEU credits at ICD Conferences
A Community of Peers & Colleagues
- Directory of Subscribers
- CD Referral listing (once you have earned the Foundation Certificate)
- Forums (communicate with other professionals about issues relating to CD)
- Specialized volunteer opportunities
- Article submission opportunities in The Chronical
Validation & Recognition
- Certificate and Certification Programs
Requirements for Related Professionals
The ICD accepts applications from professionals currently working or employed with CD clients, including but not limited to, psychiatrists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, health department professionals, social workers, educators, researchers, municipal planners and code enforcers, and ADD/ADHD coaches. Appropriate proof of credential (such as membership in professional association, state license or certificate of training) within your field is required with your application.
Registration for Teleclasses can only begin after subscribership has been approved. Accepted subscribers will receive an email notifying them they may begin to register for classes. The ICD does not currently provide CEU credits for Teleclasses.