LEVEL I: Student CD Client
This certificate covers the specialized needs and issues of working with the CD Student client.
STU — Certificate of Study in Understanding the Needs of the Student CD Client
The requirements of this certificate are:
- Be a current ICD subscriber.
- Have earned and submitted the Foundation Certificate in Chronic Disorganization
- Attend the required teleclasses
- Attend four specialized teleclasses that have the "STU" designation
for the certificate area
- Complete a Certificate of Study Application either by using the online form or by downloading and mailing it in with a fee of $106.00 to ICD. Applications submitted in error will be charged a $15.00 non-refundable processing fee.
- Teleclass credits are good for three (3) years
- Teleclasses can be applied to a maximum of two (2) different certificates. However, the same teleclass cannot be applied to both the Level I Certificate of Study, as well as the Level II Specialist Certificate within the same subject area.
For any questions regarding applications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.