Level I: CD Student Needs and Learning Styles
This certificate covers the specialized needs and issues of working with the CD Student client.
SLS — Certificate of Study in CD Student Needs and Learning Styles
The requirements of this certificate are:
- Be a current ICD subscriber.
- Have earned and submitted the Foundation Certificate in Chronic Disorganization
- Attend the required teleclasses
- Attend four specialized teleclasses that have the "SLS" designation
for the certificate area. Click here to request a copy of your teleclass credit transcript.
- Complete a Certificate of Study Application either by using the online form or by downloading and mailing it in with a fee of $114.00 to ICD. Applications submitted with errors will be charged a $15.00 non-refundable processing fee.
- Teleclass credits are good for three (3) years
- Teleclasses can be applied to a maximum of two (2) different certificates. However, the same teleclass cannot be applied to both the Level I Certificate of Study, as well as the Level II Specialist Certificate within the same subject area.
For any questions regarding applications, please contact email@example.com.